Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How Are You Managing the Online/Offline Balancing Act?

Your business is a real entity with all the potential in the world. The internet is a main stay in how you reach your customers and the one thing you know is this: if you do it right, you'll reap the rewards. The question then becomes:

With 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week, how do you maximize your time on the Internet while balancing your duties as CEO and Chief-Executive-Everything that's required to successfully manage your business?

This was the exact question I asked myself for several weeks... and then I dug deep, did my homework, and came up with what I call THE SYSTEM.

It's one document (PDF, Word) filled with one plan that spells out, in clear detail, how to:

* maximize your social media usage while minimizing the time spent in front of the computer
* use free virtual publicity to spread the word about your business
* use online community building to build your brand
* streamline your administrative and managerial tasks so you can focus on more important aspects of your business, like social networking
* advertise online at no cost and measure your results to see the who, wheres, and whens of your marketing so you spend more time on the venues that have the most impact

I did this for my coaching firm because, after a while, I realized I was one person and couldn't do EVERYTHING. If you're ready to stop see sawing on the balancing act of online/offline responsibilities, this is the manual for you and, at $9.98, it's a steal of a price.

Order your copy today!

No comments: